Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Any Good Tutorial Videos of Asp.net?

I am new at ASP. net and It confuses me, I tried some tutorials, just by reading, and those got me confused, then I found a good video that completely helped me out.





I need to learn how to insert datainto my database, by a form of some kind, so does any one know how to do this? Or a video that could explain? or just a place with good Asp.Net tutorial videos?Any Good Tutorial Videos of Asp.net?
Try the Visual Studio 2005 Help.it did it for me and if you want more refrences download a bit torrent client Program and go to www.Demonoid.com sign up for an account and there you can find a lot of e-books, videos and whatever you wantAny Good Tutorial Videos of Asp.net?
You need to use a connection object to link to your database. In ASP ADO was the most common, I use a DSNLess connection in mine though. I specify the server connection in the web.config file and then declare the connection objects on the code behind. I will gladly send you the code I use if you contact me, I posted it before and it was ignored, so I';m not going to do it unless someone wants it.





It does depend on your database, I use SQL Server, I've not done it with MYSQL, though I understand the process is similar. Sorry I didn't offer a direct answer to your question. I don't know of any videos I learned through slogging it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment